Top 5 Vegan Eats in NYC
Step 1: Find directions and walk to restaurant.
Step 2: Eat delicious food while planning next meal.
Step 3: Repeat step 1.
All joking aside, we feel no shame to give you our three steps to enjoying NYC and all the amazing food. We recently spoke with some *real* vegans from Brooklyn and they confirmed that we hit all the amazing plant-based food destinations. Here are the top cinco!
1. Orchard Grocer: You get to shop for amazing vegan food in their market while waiting for your food. They have the best plant-based cheese selection. Recommendation: The Miles Sandwich
2. Champs Diner: I followed their Instagram for a full year before going and I STILL didn't know what to order. Recommendation: Mac Attack Bowl and a milkshake
3. Urban Vegan Kitchen: Don't be scared away by the price, you will eat very well. It is a super homey place. Recommendation: Chick-un & Waffles
4. The Cinnamon Snail: In the exciting Pennsy Foodhall, you can people watch while digging into some serious food and dessert. Recommendation: The creme brûlée donut
5. Delice and Sarrasin: This gem of a restaurant will make you say "oui" to everything on the menu. Recommendation: Go with several people and share everything!
Places still on our list to visit and Honorable Mentions: